Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!! (Late)

Well, since I've been lazy the last few days, I am finally wishing my mom a happy Mothers Day!! She is the most amazing mom and does so much for me and my family.



We spent last weekend in Salt Lake looking for apartments. Don't worry, we found lots of places we're not going to live...still trying to find a place to live. We also got to talk to my cute little bro (he's the one on the right). He is in Seoul Korea on his mission. It's almost been a year!!

Other then that things are pretty quiet. We're just packing a getting ready to move!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

Jana Sorensen said...

Jill,
so I registered for the Hobble Creek 1/2 marathon. Yeah! I am doing good running only 3 miles right now. But on Monday I am starting that program Ifound on the internet! Do you happen to know any good shoes that have good heel support? I am at a loss! HA HA isn't that how it goes with apartment hunting. You crack me up! Are you doing the ogden relay thing this weekend? Is that what you were talking about? You're so aweseome...keep it up! Someday I will be a goodrunner like my friend JILL!:) Tell Geoff HI