Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This is the plan...

I have decided on what races I'm doing this summer. If I don't have something to train for, I don't run...so this is it:

July 19th - Bryce Canyon Half (Possibly)
July 24th - Deseret Morning News/KJZZ 10K
August 23rd - Top of Utah Half or Hobble Creek Half
November 3rd - First Dam Run 10K

I think that's it for now. I'm excited to be in Salt Lake soon - there are a lot more races up there. If you know if any other good races let me know!!!

We started packing our house last weekend with what boxes we kept when we moved down here. We don't really know when we're going to actually be moving, but I would rather have it started since it could be a quick move. We're both a little sad to be moving. Cedar really has been fun - even though it's not as big as I'm used to (but at least we weren't married when Geoff was in Ephraim). And the coaches and teammates at SUU have all been good friends to us. Most of the coaches and some of the teammates came from Snow with Geoff, so we've known them a while. It's going to be weird to not see them during the games.

I've been looking everyday for a place for us but it's hard because of our dog. I've never understood why some places won't let you have a big dog, but you can have a little one. My big dog is better behaved then my mom's little dog (Sorry mom). But we'll find somewhere. If I can find us a place in Cedar, I can find us a place in Salt Lake.

1 comment:

Jana Sorensen said...

Cobble Creek? Where is that? ya I like the idea of that one much better. Good thing I didn't end up registering for the other one. Will you let me know how to register for that one? I am so out of it when it comes to this stuff. I have been running and it's a good thing that i have a couple of months before this thing....i am horrible;) Good luck packing, I am so sorry, it isn't any fun!