Friday, June 6, 2008

It's been a little bit since I've updated this, but i have good excuses. We've been sooooo busy lately. This whole week both Geoff and I worked the SUU team camp - as gym supervisors. It was so much fun to be around that much basketball and some of Geoff's teammates and coaches for the week. Now Geoff will be helping with a lot of Westminster's camps.

It finally hit us this past week that we are really moving. This past year in Cedar has been so much fun and has been so good for us. We've had so many experiences that we wouldn't of had, had we not moved away. It's going to be very different being back in Salt Lake without many of the friends, teammates, and coaches that have been there for the last 3 years, but I'm sure this will be good for us too.

I know many of you are wondering when we're moving....we dont know yet. We are just waiting on a few things. Most of our house is packed, the guy at Budget said he would make sure he had a truck for us, and our awesome friends are read to help us. So, we're just waiting on the last few things to fall into place and then we'll be moving up.

2 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

Jill,
Fun times at basketball camp! Is Geoff excited to be playing at Westminister? How about you? Are you going to run that Hobble Creek 1/2? I have sort of started training...every other day:) I am not very good! I need a good partner and some good shoes...I can't seem to find good ones for plantar Fascitis! Any suggestions? Wish we were there to help you move...it's such a pain! At least you did it gradually, that probably helps! Tell everyone hi!

danny & shante said...

Hello Geoff and Jill! Its Danny and Shante Reeder. I don't know how I came to find your blog but SO glad that I did. We are really excied for your move back! Geoff is going to LOVE Westmister! Danny and I still can't believe that its over for us! I'm adding your blog to our list so that we can keep in touch! Let us know if you need any help with the move!