Friday, April 25, 2008

Decisions

The past week has been both a relief and frustrating. I finished my classes, but Geoff still has finals next week.

We've talked to a lot of people and looked at a lot of options, and at this point there are so many things up in the air so its we really can't decide what we want to do. It seems like things eventually always fall into place. But, as many people know, I am not the kind of person who can sit around and just wait. I like to have things planned out and have some sort of idea what we're doing.

Hopefully we will know a little bit more in the next few weeks.

Monday, I am going to start training again for races. I'm really going to do it. The last few months have not been good for me, and I feel really lazy. I miss the days when I could run for hours and it was fun. (And yes, I'm still working on Geoff...I'll get him sooner or later :-) )

2 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

Jill,
IT's Jana. I know that you probably don't remember who I am. I feel like I was a brat the last part of ball and didn't really associate with you and the other "wives" as much. I am sorry. I wish I could use Kasen as an excuse and Tate's appendix, well, I am going to anyway:) Anyway, I love your blog and I am wanting to do a 1/2 by the time summer is over. Do you have like a website or somethign that tells about all theraces and stuff that is going on around Utah and such? Also, I love your idea about the nutrition blog. I am definatly going to be looking at it alot!! Anyway, I hope that things go well for you and Geoff. IT was a great year meeting you both and I really am glad you guys came down here. IT just seems so hectic and everything! Anyway, good luck with finals and geoff also. Maybe you should come over on Thursday for a Office party. WE don't do that as much as we should! So, now that i have written a novel, I am signing off! But I love your blog:)

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Jill...are you going to the 5 year high school reunion in June? I can't decided if i'm going to go...it depends on if people that I know are going. So we'll see...let me know. By the way, don't forgive Jana for being a brat the last part of the season...she doesn't deserve it. haha, jk...she's a doll and I love her and tate...they're great! ok, well let me know!