Friday, April 18, 2008

Almost done...

School is finally almost done for this semester!!! Too bad we both have quite a bit more until we graduate. It will be so nice to just hang out and not worry about tests! We're just going to stay here this summer and both work. It's going to be fun...lots of hiking and outdoors stuff.

We've been playing racquetball a lot lately. That game is so much fun! You should try it if you haven't. It's SO much better then tennis. Some of our friends taught us a few weeks ago and now we play almost every other day. Needless to say we are both very bad and it's more about how hard we can hit it. And yes, I have gotten my fair share of bruises.

I've had a lot of friends and family asking me about nutrition and exercise. So, I decided that I would start a blog dedicated to just that. I'll let you know when it's done...hopefully it will be soon. (Probably after finals)

Now that basketball is over, I'm trying to get Geoff to run with me. Maybe do a few halfs, at least a 10k, and maybe even do a triathlon together. It would be so much fun, but knowing Geoff it's going to take a lot of convincing - but I'm still trying!

1 comment:

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Hey Jill! How are ya? I'm feeling great! I never had any morning sickness which was super nice! We're pretty excited! So, when are you 2 gonna have kids? eh? haha, jk...no hurry. Jordan is working with his coach right now with the overseas stuff and it's looking really promising, and there have been a lot of teams interested in jordan, but we won't know anything solid until june or july probably. But when the opportunity presents itself, we are for sure going to go. You guys should do it too! It will be fun and adventursom I'm sure, but scary at the same time.